Chileda is an integrated school and residential campus located in La Crosse, Wisconsin, where we serve residents (aged 6-21) with autism spectrum disorders and other cognitive and behavioral challenges. Our highly trained and compassionate staff are leaders in their field who customize a highly individualized approach for each resident to help them replace challenging behaviors so they can return to their least restrictive environment. We invite you to join our team and we’ll show you how we change lives.
Looking for Compassionate, Caring and Energetic Employees
Behavior Analyst – The Chileda Development and Learning Center provides behavioral services to families and school districts including behavior assessments, behavior support plan development, family training and daily living skills training. We are adding a Behavior Analyst to the team to work closely with interdisciplinary teams including parents, guardians, social workers, and school staff throughout assessment and interventions ensuring that all aspects of the behavior assessment, programming, and reporting process are carried out in a positive, professional manner.
This is a full-time, exempt position working hours that are primarily Monday through Friday. Flexible hours to include evenings, and some weekends is required depending on the family needs. Travel is required for this position as the Behavior Analyst will be assigned to work with children and youth in the surrounding communities to include school districts.
Behavior Analyst Job Duties
- Schedule and conduct initial intake meetings as directed by the Director of Chileda Development and Learning Center.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and/or functional analysis of behaviors for individual’s receiving services.
- Include client in assessments and behavior plan development and implementation as they are able.
- Develop behavior support plans using evidence based approaches after the completion of a functional behavior assessment and functional analysis of behaviors.
- Train individuals implementing behavior support plans using competency based training.
- Conduct and document supervision for those seeking BCBA certification, BCaBA certification, and RBTs as needed.
- Develop and facilitate learning opportunities for staff, families, school districts and community agencies.
Behavior Analyst Requirements
- Master’s degree in an area of behavioral science and a minimum of two years of work experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorder and attachment challenges is preferred.
- Dual license as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) is required, or the ability to obtain the license within 2 years.
Why work for Chileda?
Chileda was founded just as the first papers on autism were being published. Our team has so much knowledge to be shared amongst each other and the communities we serve. Employees stay for the kids we serve. Employees have a full benefits package available including insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please submit resumes and letters of interest to Karrie Zielke, Director of Chileda’s Development and Learning Center: email@example.com.
Direct Support Professional – Chileda’s Direct Support Professional positions are active, fun and rewarding. What’s Chileda? We’re NOT a Mexican restaurant, we’re an integrated school and residential center located in La Crosse, Wisconsin, where we serve students (aged 6-21) with autism spectrum disorders and other cognitive and behavioral challenges. As the first significant papers were being published on autism, Chileda was already helping families find unique and tailored approaches to each individual child they served. 45 years later, we continue and need you as a Direct Support Professional.
Benefits of Direct Support Professionals:
- Competitive starting wages
- Full and part time schedules to fit your life on first, second, and third shift
- Opportunities for advancement into leadership roles
What’s a typical day like for Direct Support Professionals?
- Work directly with students helping to implement Behavior Plans, Individualized Education Programs and Activities for Daily Living
- Assist students on community outings
- Help students engage in large and small group activities
If you would like more information on our Direct Support Professional positions or want to apply, download our application on our website or stop into our facility at 1825 Victory Street for an application. Chileda is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- $12.50 – $15.50/hour starting wage for 1st & 2nd shift
- $13.00 – $16.00/hour starting wage for 3rd shift
- $1.00/hour more on weekends
- $1.00/hour 3rd shift differential
Please email employment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
About La Crosse
“Gorgeous bluffs rising to the east and the river and bluffs to the west; La Crosse is nestled in a most unique scenic area. La Crosse boasts the confluence of three rivers: the Mississippi River, the Black River, and the La Crosse River. The bluffs, rivers, forests and prairies offer exceptional recreational activities: The City of La Crosse has 42 parks scattered throughout the City; the most popular are those along the banks of the rivers. Shopping, dining, arts & entertainment, historic downtown La Crosse offers experiences not found elsewhere. Unique restaurants and side walk cafés and coffee shops intermingle with boutiques and places for late night entertainment. The Pump House Regional Arts Center features art exhibits, the La Crosse Community Theatre offers productions, and music lovers will be in awe of the La Crosse Symphony, local jazz concerts, or rock-n-roll bands. In La Crosse you’ll find opportunities for higher education in both UW-La Crosse, Viterbo University, and Western Technical College.”
Video courtesy of http://www.explorelacrosse.com.