At Chileda, the health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. As we navigate the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain dedicated to helping our residents and students thrive as we take all precautions necessary to protect those in our care.
CHILEDA, INC.’S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In line with guidance and requirements from federal, state and local authorities, Chileda has implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 preparedness and response plan, including the following precautions:
- Staff are required to wear facemasks, and students are encouraged to wear masks;
- All staff are screened prior to beginning their shift;
- Students are screened regularly for signs of respiratory symptoms and fevers;
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces are frequently and thoroughly disinfected; and
- The number of students each staff member comes in contact with has been limited.