- Works in concert with parents, guardians, social work agencies and Chileda staff to develop and implement a comprehensive Treatment Plan for youth in Chileda’s program(s).
- Complies with all Treatment Planning criteria as defined in applicable licensing rules, by regulatory entities, and by accreditation standards.
- Work with Admission Specialist to plan for and facilitate discharge from Chileda’s program into, preferably, less restrictive settings.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the enrollment experience are carried out in a positive, therapeutic, and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in social or behavioral science (psychology, sociology, etc.)
- Must have experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or related conditions.
- Previous Case Management experience a plus.
- Eligible for health, dental, life and disability
- PTO Accrual
Please submit cover letter, resume and credentials to:
Kim Connor/Director of Human Resources
by Friday, March 7th.
$9.50 Starting Wage. Chileda Institute is currently hiring for Program Assistants. We are seeking patient and creative individuals who are committed to providing opportunities for growth and independence to youth with significant behavioral challenges. Experience preferred but not required.
We have openings available on First Shift (8:30am-3:30pm); Second Shift (generally 3:30pm-9pm or midnight); and Third Shift (generally midnight to 8:30am). Weekend and holiday hours are required.
Please pick up an application, in person, Monday through Friday between 8am and 4pm at 1825 Victory Street, La Crosse, WI.